четверг, 5 мая 2016 г.

To continue my traveling story I must start with Czech. However it was during new year holidays, so I lost the moment. Now I'm in Malaysia, having work trip. Could I imagine something like this three years ago? The answer is no.

I don't remember if I wrote about my new portfolio site, so just in case:  http://antarien.photocentra.com



I don't know if someone reads this blog, but if you do, please let me know, because I'm feeling so lonely. Especially now, when I started traveling, the whole world seems so small. I need some feedback from the reality because I'm not sure about my presence in this planet.

2 комментария:

  1. Just discovered your blog and look forward to reading more and seeing more of the lovely pictures you take. You seem like a very lovely soul (I hope that doesn't seem strange to say). Keep calm and positive, I recently went through a lot of big life changes myself and I can say from my experience that things will settle in and start to feel normal with time.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Oh, I've just noticed your comment.
      Thank you for answering, because it's really important to know, that there are not indifferent people like you, it gives me hope. :)

      Удалить