понедельник, 7 июля 2014 г.

A year and a half ago I was depressed, saw no future for myself, had no hope, no relatives and no thought as to what to do. Well, in reality it was something close to committing suicide.

At present I'm a "project champion", lead technician and almost the head of the department. Most importantly, however, is that I love my occupation. I work in the best affiliate network in Russia - cityads.com I rent a room almost in the center of Moscow, which makes me happy as I have a fantastic view from my window. I walk a lot, take photos and give English lessons to my team - that's sort of a sideline now. Frankly speaking, I miss my dancing classes, but it seems to me like a small cloud in a clear sky. Thusly, I have only one thing to say: Never give up! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий