суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

A modern women (something about my life particularly)

What a difficult work it is to be a woman in our days!
There is proverb which says that some women are created for love, and other women are created for work. I'm afraid that in my case the truth is the second variant. Every day I have my job and university. It's a necessary part of life as there is no life without education and no life without money, unfortunately. (I don't mean that money is the most important thing in life of course!)
Then I have something for my soul, it's dancing mainly and some other things like reading, knitting, guitar, writing, photography, fancywork and so on. To be truthful none of these things take a lot of my time except dancing. As for dance lessons, I have them every day; to be more precise, every evening.
And of course, such things as housework. Frankly speaking, I don't like it very much (and who does? :) ) but I don't like chaos at my place either. So I have no choice but to clean and wash all this.
Then there are my friends. I can't say that I have a lot of them, but all of them are trusted, and I really miss them when we have no opportunity to meet.
But the main idea is, that I can hardly imagine a man who could stand all this things about me :D
I mean the reverse of such life is my absolutely business and being dead tired in evenings. I understand all this, but I cannot find the thing I can live without. On the other hand, I feel that I cannot be alone any more either! I just don't know what can I do.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий