пятница, 15 апреля 2011 г.

Dreams about Ireland

I wanna live in Ireland.
Seriously.
But what can I do to get here? Well, actually I know English, but that's all.
Yes I can dance, fix computers, take photos, teach Russian, work in Photoshop and some other things. But all these things are not useful for immigration.

What about my family? I'm single and all my relatives live far away (I left home three or four years ago. Now I live in Moscow and my grandma lives in the Urals)

But seriously, since my childhood I've been crazy about Ireland. I came from the Urals to Moscow to be closer to Europe.

Irish dance, Irish legends, Irish books..
Well, I love Russia very much, I like it's wide streets and spacious squares. But Éire.. Éire is my only love)

The only thing I'd regret is.. leaving my friends. Obviously it's a serious enough reason to be here in Russia. On the other hand... Some of my friends live in different parts of Russia and we don't meet often. My Moscow friends.. well, they would be really sad, if.. no, when I leave the country..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий